Kuda Bank is an online banking application in Nigeria, registered and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. It also works just like your regular local banks (UBA, Zenith & others). Recently, Kuda Bank launched a new system of using their application tagged “Kuda bank USSD code”.
As I said earlier, they operate like every other bank out there same as their USSD code.
What transaction can you perform with the USSD code? Buy data without an internet connection, buy airtime, fund betting accounts, pay bills, and other monetary transactions.
How to use kuda bank USSD code *894#
Walking you through steps on how to use the code on different transactions.
Kuda bank transfer code
Transfer funds from your Kuda bank account to another Nigerian bank account. Dial *894*amount*kuda account number# on your registered phone number. If you haven’t registered on Kuda, kindly install the app to get started.
How To Check Account Balance On Kuda Bank?
To check your available Kuda account balance, dial *894# to get data.
How to fund Kuda account
- Install and register on the Kuda mobile application
- Login to your account if you’re an existing user
- On your user dashboard, click the deposit money button and choose your preferred means of funding.
Using Other banks to deposit on Kuda
- Sign in to your bank mobile application
- click on send money button
- Choose Kuda as other banks, copy and paste your Kuda account number into the account number field
- enter the amount you wish to transfer and confirm with pin
The banking system in Nigeria has been easy with the help of fintech applications, and most of these applications don’t charge a fee for offering services to customers.
In this article, I have provided a step-by-step guide to help you use the Kuda bank code in an easy way. Kindly leave a comment below if you find this content helpful and also share it with others who might need it.