Do you want to know how to open Opay account, follow the Opay account opening process below:
- Visit your mobile smartphone application store to install Opay app
- After the onboarding screens on how the app works, find the signup button
- Provide your personal details such as full name, email address, mobile number & create password for security
- Copy the SMS verification code sent to your phone number and paste it into the Opay phone number verification page
- After you have confirmed the verification code, you will be redirected to your user dashboard, and you can start making transactions immediately.
- Also, note that the phone number you used for the Opay account opening is also your Opay account number.
Opay is a Nigerian fintech bill. and payment application for making day-to-day transactions in Nigeria such as money transfers, airtel & data payments, electricity bill payments, transactions & other business features. It has zero fee charges which is one of the reasons Nigerians prefer the Opay services to other fintech applications.
Simple, easy ways & how to open Opay Account
There are two simple ways I have tried for Opay account opening and they are: The in-app method & Opay USSD code method.
Opay USSD code for opening an account
On your mobile smartphone, dial *995# and follow the signup process above.
Opay in-app account opening
To start using Opay, you are required to have a working smartphone connected to the internet, a phone number, an email address, and a 4 – 6-digit PIN or pattern to secure your account.
If all the listed requirement is ready, scroll up and follow the steps i listed above.
How to get an Opay account number
Only registered Opay users are allowed to get their account numbers. If you are not a registered user, visit your smartphone application store to download & install the application then read these article from the top to get the simple steps on how to open an Opay account.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)
Opay customer care contact
Contact opay via email address email@example.com or 0700 888 8328 or 01 8888328
Opay WhatsApp number
Message Opay agent on WhatsApp +2349165998936
Opay social media pages
Reach out to Opay via social media
Opay office address
Visit Opay HeadQuaters at Alexander House, Otunba Jobi Fele Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Opay customer care centers
Visit Opay customer care centers at: 103 Allen Avenue, Mosesola House, Ikeja.
78B Lagos Road Ikorodu.
4th Avenue A Close, Festac Town, Festac.
Ibadan office: Anjola Building Opposite Oando Filling Station, Iyana Cele Bus Stop, Along Sango Road, Mokola.
Kaduna: Asd City Mall Katsina Road By Independent Way.
Abuja office: No 34/36 Okotie Eboh Street Utako District.
how to borrow money from Opay
Many queries like Does Opay give loan, Answer: No, Opay have stopped giving out loans to customers.